<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Monday, May 19, 2008 { 2:45 PM }

Going to reach 20 posts for this blog soon!
Gonna try a new style today...
Write this way...
I have a feeling that it is gonna be ugly...

Today leveled up my sin twice.
So happy!
Critical shot maxed.
Now adding haste.
Made up my mind to do MC till level 50
I think my sin lvl 41 now.
Still so noob.
Damage reaching 1.5k per double throw.
Mc so fun!

My priest is suffering at 76.
Cannot get a slot at gs2.
Currently 40%
I am gonna lvl it up by 9pm.
But, currently training in Subway...
How to level!!!

600 leaves collected...
900 more to go...
Scanda!
Here I come!

I hate holidays.
If possible, I want it to be a school day everyday.
Can talk
Even better if it is a volleyball training.
Don't mind if it is every single day.
All the better
Cos' I can enjoy myself...

Gotta go now...
Till now:)