<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Friday, May 9, 2008 { 12:58 PM }

Today was LC paper. I think I am going to flunk it as there were two disturbance. Firstly, the motor and the bus just drove past very loudly. Secondly, my mind was somewhere else.

Went for breakfast before the LC. Waited at the MRT from 8.30 to 9 for Joleen. Damn long la.... Went for breakfast and then went to school. Sat for paper and went back to class. Played scrabble then went out to TM. Supposed to watch movie but the movies are not interesting. While walking, saw Heng Le and Elvira. Chatted and my friends walk away. Some kind of friends they are. Like I care. Went home and I blogged my feelings out. Having this hatred, furious feeling. Dunno why......The last time I had this feeling was 1 and a half months ago and also on 8th of August. The August thingy was with the 2007 c'girls. But the feeling is not there anymore, since we are bonded together! One and a half month ago, the feeling is still there. Dunno why. Just can't seem to get it away.

Just want to randomly type out my likes and dislikes...

Likes:
FOOD!
BANDUNG
MAPLE
HANDPHONE
CRUMPLER BAGS
PLAYING VOLLEYBALL( who doesn't )
GOING FOR MOVIES
MSN-ing
BEING TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS
MEETING OLD EX-EVPS. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY NICE....

Dislikes:
BACKSTABBERS.
IRRITATING PEOPLE
PEOPLE THAT TALK NON-STOP. I MEAN, REALLY NON-STOP.
LIARS
PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT FULFIL THEIR PROMISES
PEOPLE THAT ACT CUTE
PEOPLE THAT ARE CHILDISH
PEOPLE THAT ARE DO NOT APPRECIATE OTHERS
PEOPLE THAT DO NOT RESPECT ME
PEOPLE THAT TALK BIG

These are my list of hates and dislikes. I think I dislike more people than I like....
Thats all for now...Time to play maple! Thx for reading!