<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Saturday, June 21, 2008 { 4:17 PM }

As I said in my previous post...
I was too tired to post about yesterday's training...
So here goes!

I went to training sleepily...
I walk like a zombie when I was entering the school...
Slept for awhile while waiting for my team mates to come...
Then...
Told Carmen...
That I was sleepy...
She said something like...
'Later when you want to spike that time, you fall asleep...'
Then training started and blah.
Played with Ethel the receive, set, spike sequence.
Fun.
Then we played with b'boys...
And I was scared of their spike ball!!!
My skills is seriously going down the drain...
Haiz...
I managed to spike a super duper nice thunder ball.
Proud of it.
Then I tried out different methods of spiking...
And I found out that if you use strength and manage to pao the ball nicely...
It will turn out to be a nice spike ball...
So, I tried it out...
And it works!

Today training was ok...
I am now long baller instead of short baller...
Dunno why...
But I prefer long ball cos it is easier for me to get the timing...
Then played the receive, set, spike sequence with Kelly.
It was also fun...
Then we were asked to run 25 rounds under the hot sun around the carpark.
25 rounds mind you...
And I manage to make it back on time within 15 min 10 sec...
Ok la...
Then, after training...
Played ball again...
And I was in pain...
So did not really enjoy myself...
When I wanted to receive a ball that is going sideways...
I tripped and fall...
Now my ankle is in pain when I bend it sideways...
But not so painful lurh.
So that's all for training.

I looked up.
Tears were trickling down my eyes.
His eyes glittered under the moonlight...
I have found him...
My one and only...
True love.
I stood up...
Looked into his eyes...
Waiting for an answer...

Lol..
Bored...