<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Wednesday, June 11, 2008 { 1:35 PM }

Finally!
I am back to blogging baby!
Today I am going for the akido trial...
Can't wait!

The only problem now is my tuition.
I can chane it to another day...
Unfortunately...
My mother is coming up wit all the ifs.
If the teacher don't allow...
Etc...
This is the only barrier that I need to get through.
After that...
Yippee!
Victory is mine!

I don't think I can go this Friday.
Sob...
I tried sweet talking but kena nagged at instead...
Sob.
I really want to go...