<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Tuesday, December 9, 2008 { 9:19 PM }

Sometimes, I wonder.
What will you do if you seriously change?
For the better or even for the worse.

Today's MJC match was ok.
We won.
SO happy.
But I am so disappointed with myself.
What happened to my receiving?
Fumble fumble fumble.
I can't even receive a simple ball nicely up.
What has happened?
Next.
My service.
What has happened to me.
Serve ball, serve out ball.
Not a single consistent ace ball.
Ahh!
Grrrr.

It hurts.
It really hurts.
Is there a way to recover from it?
It's been 10 years of darkness, sadness and even reluctance.
Yet, I am still having the after effects of it.
10 long years.
Yes.
10 long years of not being able to eat things that I want to eat freely.
(When I say this, I mean halal food)
I want to eat orange everyday.
I want to drink soft drinks everyday.
I want to taste bananas again.
Nevermind.
I should get use to myself.
I have endured it for 10 long years.
Why can't I endure it even longer?
I shall endure it even longer!
Ah..
I shall not complain anymore.
I shall endure the pain and sorrow.
Yes, I can do it!

The quiz requested by ShiMin.
Quiz
1.The person who tag/pass you
: Shi MIn
2.Your relationship with him/her
: Close friend and classmate
3.Your five impression of him/her
: Friendly, nice, caring, funny, blur?
4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
: Hmm, celebrated my birthday with me for the first time in secondary school life.
5.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
: Aiya, sure can do it one.
6.If he/she become your lover,you will
: I doubt she will.
7.If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be
: Err...
8.If he/she become your enemy,you will
: Ignore her. Give her my most scariest stare. Importantly, try to forget about her. But, I've had enough. So yeah, I doubt we will be enemies.
9.If he/she become your enemy,the reason will be
: Dunno? I can't predict the future ya know?
10.The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is
: Can't think of any now.
11.Your overall impression of him/her is
: Nice.
12.How you think people around you will feel about him/her?
: Very fun to mix with, maybe? Lol
13.The characters you love of yourself are
: Seriousness?
14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are:
: Mood swings.
15.For people that care and like you, say something to them
: Thanks alot!

For all my dear friends (including you!).
Thanks for all the caring messages that you have smsed me and all.
And if I bother you with my very sad sad story, I am sorry.
Just to tell you this.
You have been a very great, good, best, close and lastly, lovely friend this year.
Hope we will continue to be friends forever.
Sincerely,
Syathirah.

And, it's been a long time since I write.
And my writing skills are rusty.
So, if you spot an error here and there, please close one eye.
Thanks.

It's been age since we last met.
The person whom I looked up to, has turned to be someone else.
How could this happen?
He changed so very much.
From an ugly little childish boy to someone whom I couldn't even recognize.
A very tall handsome man.
At the click of his fingers, young pretty ladies would go towards him.
But I noticed something.
He turned down every girl's request.
I wonder.
What will he do?
As I took a few steps towards him, I told myself to be prepared for whatever that is going to happen.
As I looked into his eyes, I saw a smile on his face.
And he held my hand up along with a pen.
He scribbled something.
And my heart scremed for joy.