<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Monday, February 23, 2009 { 10:43 PM }

Hey all.
Had training today.
Weird, plain weird.
Gah.
Must get used to it.

I changed my mind.
I decided not to blog about it.
What if one of them come across my blog and reads it?
I will just end myself in trouble.
So conclusion, I shall just shut up.

I shall be a maid for the coming 2-3 weeks.
Rest assured.
I will clean it well.
And today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Heng ar.
Hope as the days goes by, everything will revert back to normal conditions.

But it is very saddening as the facts seem to get real to me.
Why?
Gah.
People do make mistakes.
Must forgive and forget.
The buddy must really be looking forward as the days goes by.
But what will he do if he someone else?
Nooooo...

Love does and REALLY hurts.
Now I know why.


1 cm.
Again.
Sigh.
If i remembered clearly, nothing happened.
Now I really regret injuring it.
But how come it increased by 1 cm?