<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Wednesday, March 11, 2009 { 9:44 PM }

Hey all.

Finally managed to gather all my courage.
Hah.
But didn't tell all.
Only told 5.
Left 3 more.
Oh no.
Reaction was pretty disappointed.
But it was expected.
What will the reaction be like when I tell the other 3?

Sacrifices.
I've decided to stop it.
Due to my results.
Quite reluctant.
But I made the decision myself and I have no regrets.
My Wednesdays are free!

I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything we've been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by


Eyer.
The sight of them irks me.

Yesterday went to Sri Warisan.
Fun!!!
I think wayang kulit is mysterious yet nice to watch.
Got back, rushed for tuition.
I just noticed something.
I have been rushing from one place to another very frequently these days.

It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about - Dale Carnegie
Nice quote isn't it?