Saturday, August 29, 2009
{ 11:14 PM }
It's been a kinda long while since I had a proper update. So, here's one!On general, there has been a series of common tests that we had to do for the past few weeks. Some were easy while some others were quite tough. I think, on general, I would fare average for the tests. School is okay. New topics being taught, new things learnt. Then there is the normal volleyball trainings and so on. Fasting month has started. Approximately 8 days down, 21 more days to go. Its so fast. I don't want the fasting month to end...MindChamps event next Friday. But I think I would be giving it a miss. The person that called me this time round was not the usual one. And they still call me 'Sayathirah'...Other than that, nothing else I guess. Oh ya. Teachers Day coming up!Hope.
A simple word yet has a great meaning behind it.It depends on the way you look at it.If you choose to look at it with a simple mind, then it would be simple.And vice-versa.There is a silver lining behind every dark cloud.So I guess, there would be hope behind everything in that happens life.I hope so.It may be simple, yet it plays such a great part in my life.To simply put it in words, its easier said then done. Even the lightest thing can cheer me up.A simple look would be enough to make my day.It's the flip part of my life for me now.Sigh.Global warming. Its so warm nowadays. Warm in the afternoon, cold in the morning. Man.
Labels: Thoughts