Tuesday, December 15, 2009
{ 10:45 PM }
Heys.
How are your holidays so far?
Been enjoying yourself?
Well, about 2.5
More weeks of holidays to go.
Wow.
Thats.like.so.fast.
For the past 3 years, I've not had a peaceful holiday.
I've been going back to school frequently for trainings, lessons, meetings etc.
Sigh.
It's gonna end soon.
I'm gonna miss volleyball life.
Okay.
So today was day out with my cousins and their parents.
Had a noisy day with them.
But it was awesome!
We talked, we tried on a lot of things, we played volleyball with inflated plastic bags, shared food and lots more.
Sadly, no pictures taken.
Hmm...
Having volleyball tomorrow.
There is a hole in my shoe :(
Make it two holes in two shoes :( :(
Okay.
Quite a fair amount of people coming back from thier MIA status this week.
Clarissa, Syafiqah, Ethel, Janice, Emilia, Angel.
You've broken your word once again.
Sadly.
If you feel awkward...
You'll know why.