<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Tuesday, March 2, 2010 { 10:48 PM }

Okay fine.
I'll chill out from studying tonight.

Tired these few days.
Week 9 this week.
1 more week to go before the term breaks.
2 more months till O level papers.
THAT'S A VERY SHORT TIME TO GO.

I don't understand why people are so particular about results.
Yes.
They're important in our lives.
But must they haunt us down every second that we live on planet Earth?

Looks like I finally got used to the day of which I never attend volleyball.
Previously, in Sec 1 and 2, I'll be like 'OMG! WHEN IS VB!' or 'Sigh. Exam break. So long! Exams! Faster get over and done with!'
Remember these days when we used to be like that?
When it comes to sec 3, I was like 'Okay. Holidays. Can study.'
And when you're in sec 4 ... for me ... it'l be like this. 'Omg. Holidays. Relax! I want Fridays!'
Hahas.
Sec 4.
Hectic life.