Friday, March 19, 2010
{ 11:50 PM }
When someone said she cares? Does she really mean it?When someone said that we're friends, is it really true? When someone said that we're unseperable, have you ever thought of the possibilities that could happen?When someone said that you matter the world to me, would you repay me the same way I treated you?When someone said 'I promise', do you really keep your promise forever?When someone said 'I'm sorry', how often do you really mean it?When someone said that you're my good friend, how often do we hear gossips behind our backs from them?When someone cries for you, would you chase after her and apologise to her for making her cry?When someone goes all the way for you, would you do the same way too?When someone treats you like a substitute, would you do the same?When someone irritates you, would you be able to tolerate her?I was just like sitting down and thinking and I suddenly came up with the above. Really. Have you ever found yourself in such a situation? And have you ever did do the above to other people and indirectly hurt them?
Went for night volleyball today. Pretty tiring. Yawns. Some people just go back against their words.
Really. Stop making me despise you even more. Enough.
Here's something in malay.Dylan sedang berjalan di tepi pantai.Tiada seseorang pun yang berada di situ.Keadaan sunyi sepi.Sambil Dylan berjalan, dia menendang botol air yang sudah kosong.Tiba sahaja di sebuah kerusi, Dylan pun duduk.Bermacam-macam fikiran berkeliaran di dalam mindanya...Labels: Thoughts