<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Friday, September 17, 2010 { 5:16 PM }

3 papers down today, 1 more paper to go !

Dear volleyball shoes (Too bad I don't have a picture of you now :( )
I am sorry that I've neglected you for sooo long.
And probably you think that I may have replaced you with my white converse shoes!
Nope.
I haven't :)
I miss wearing you and jumping around.
I miss your springy-ness.
I miss the amount of support that you provide for my ankle.
I miss your colour.
I miss saving up just to buy you.
I miss cleaning you whenever I feel that you're too dirty.
I miss looking at the soles to see whether is there still friction or not.
I miss dashing and sliding across the court with you on my legs.
Let's see.
When was the last time that I've worn you?
March with Police Hong Kong match?
June while preparing for DSA?
Hmm...
I know already.
June, while having my trials at Nanyang.
Thats so long ago!
Nevermind.
I'll wear you after my O lvl for trainings :)
Wait for me!

Dear guitar
It's been so long since I last picked you up to play a new song.
It was last December or November, that I got you.
Its almost a year already.
And yet, you're still standing at the corner of my room, collecting dust.
Okay no.
Its the bag that is collecting dust.
Not you.
Don't worry.
I'll spend my free time learning new songs and polishing up my skills after O lvls.
Wait for my O lvls to end okay!

Dear friends.
Its coming to the end of our prelims.
Its already the 17th today.
About 37 more days to O levels.
Better chiong now guys.
For our O levels are nearing.
Do your best!
And enjoy the prom night later on after the O levels!

I would really appreciate a nice simple card or something.
Hmm...that would spur me on :)

Okay this is weird.
I am talking about my things.
Hmm...Pre O level Syndrome

Labels: