<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3720038540063109711?origin\x3dhttp://simply-sophisticated-xd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

The girl
Vballer

Wishes.
Ring w my name on it !
Electric Guitar
Korea !
Pictures of me playing volleyball
Notebook
3/4 or 1/2 acoustic guitar
Havaianas !

Tagboard .
Spam the chat box with your name!
Unless you don't have a name, of course!






links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

Shu Zhen Jorene Joyce

Jane Jie Pin Yu Lin

6^Commitment Hidayah Khalid Pearlyn Mardhiana Nadhirah Syafiqah a.k.a Iqah SYUHADA Xin Yi Xue Fang Zhi Yu

Adibah Athira Azreena Dayana Elvira Fazrina Florence Jaslyn Larry Michelle Nadhirah Rou Ming Sharon Shi Min Xin Er Yan Ling

Angelina Chloe Ethel Ji Wei Min Min Xin Hui Zhi Jun


Saturday, January 8, 2011 { 2:01 AM }

Hi all!
Its currently 2.02 am in the morning on the 8th of January 2011. I'm still awake. I can't seem to fall asleep. It's been a long time since I last blogged actually. The last post was on the 2nd of January. 6 days ago. Okay. I'll start, lets say, right about now!

O level results would be released in about 2 days time. Mixed feelings, I suppose. I don't want it to turn out like Malay results, where I got a nightmare on the night before the release of the results. I don't want that to happen. So far, no scary nightmares yet. Alhamdulillah. I've tried my very best. The rest, serahkan sahajalah kepada Allah.

DSLR 500D/550D....I think, you'll have to wait. I doubt I can meet the criteria to get them. Oh well, I'll save up for you.

Well, I'm definitely worried/nervous/scared/frightened/anxious and all for results. Apparently, I'm just hiding them and keeping my mind occupied with gaming as well as animes.

My mind keeps on wandering off to the Land of Possibilities. But I know, it's never possible. Mine and yours. A silent one? I hope not.